Microimport SA de CV, is the leading company in the sale, distribution and maintenance of specialized equipment, instruments and supplies for occupational health and ecology professionals.
Commercialization of instruments, equipment, and materials for use in the activities of sampling and analysis of pollutants present in the work environment, the environment and biological indicators of exposure of workers, for the purposes of verification of labor and environmental regulations.
Equipment: Sound level meters, luminometers, grills, vibrometers, potentiometers, explosimeters, calibrators, personal sampling pumps, sample digesters, among others.
Materials and supplies: Filters for taking and preparing samples, tubes, colorimetric tubes, reagents, standards, vials, glassware, personal protective equipment, etc.
Services: Equipment rental and repairs, as well as the management in the calibration service of your instruments.
- Sale and rental of specialized instruments for sampling and analysis applied to ecology and occupational health studies.
- Sale of reagents and special materials for sampling and analysis applied to ecology and occupational health studies.
- Commercial leasing of material and instrumental resources for occupational and environmental studies.
- Exclusive representative in Mexico of SKC Inc., manufacturer of equipment and supplies for sampling in the work environment.
- Exclusive representative in Mexico of PCB, Inc., manufacturer of Larson Davis instruments for the measurement of noise and environmental vibrations.
Access the reception portal of Microimport